Friday, May 25, 2007

On second thoughts

A few blogs ago I talked about the climate of fear in our society. In that blog I suggested that the next time someone said that all burglars should be castrated you should say "no, for I am a rationalist". Having just been burgled (and no not in a Richard Griffiths Withnail and I way) I can safely say that I stand by that opinion. They should not be castrated... that is ridiculously lenient., they should be castrated and then flayed and then set alight, the thieving bastards.

I work hard for my money...pause for laughter to die down...and why some smack-headed toe-rag should be able to just waltz or tango or foxtrot or pasa-fucking-doble into my flat and steal £450 pounds of my money (set aside for my landlord) well it makes my already highly pressured blood boil. Of course the police were a huge help especially the one who after looking around my, admittedly untidy, room said "well they've made a right mess in here" Oh ha ha ha that bit of light relief more than made up for having £450 freaking pounds stolen from me. If he hadn't had a truncheon (or whatever they are called nowadays) pepper spray a stab vest and handcuffs I'd have given him quite a dirty look I can tell you.

Situations like this create an Incredible Hulk kind of reaction in me. Normally I'm a lefty liberal "hey it's society's fault and we should look for the underlying reasons for this criminal behavior" kind of guy, but when this stuff happens to me I more of a "If I ever find the wankers who did this I'll cut their bollocks off with a rusty penknife and gas them like tuberculosis ridden badgers".

In the mean time I'll just settle for what I can do. So burglars if you're reading this how does it feel to archly mocked in a blog? eh eh bet you feel pretty stupid now.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're doing them the vastly improbable compliment of assuming they have the intelligence to be capable of reading...

May 25, 2007  
Blogger JC said...

So sorry to hear that you've been burgled, sweetheart. That really is awful. It leaves you feeling totally violated.

Hope they catch the bastards. That really is totally shitty.

Big hug.

J
XX

May 30, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

"So burglars if you're reading this how does it feel to archly mocked in a blog"

Good lord. You're so angry, you've lost commas and at least one word!

Get a grip, man!

May 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home