Thursday, December 14, 2006

In The Year 2056
I admit I don't live the most healthy of lifestyles I don't eat well I don't excercise nearly as much as I'd like to but I would like to hope that I can get fitter and live a better life some time soon because I'd like to live another forty maybe even fifty years. However I'm not so sure if nobody can give me a guarantee that in fifty years they still won't be talking about and making programmes about Princess - fucking - Diana!
Get over it folks. She's dead and she died in A CAR ACCIDENT No conspiracies, no plot a plain ordinary car accident. And she wasn't a saint she was a big nosed skinny vacuous ya with a penchant for hairy medallion men.
Next year is going to be a nightmare the 10th anniversary of "Old Boney's" death the papers, the TV, the radio, Theatre will all be full of it. In shops, factories, brothels and gay fetish clubs there will be constant chatter about it. I may have to audition for Big Brother just in the hope of avoiding it.