Friday, November 24, 2006

The Good Samaritan
As you know this blog is mostly concerned with providing me the opportunity to expectorate bile over the things I hate, but for once I am going to write something positve. My TV broke about a week ago (no that's not the positive bit) I was unable to replace it until today so off I trapsed to the charity shop and picked up a cheap replacement. I had, however, misjudged the weight of the TV and after struggling along for about 200 yards I managed to pull some muscles in my side. At this point a kind chap came along and helped me get the TV down to my place. His name was Adrian and although I know he is unlikely to every read this I'd like to put a shout out to him. It's nice to know that there are a few good Samaritans out there still.
Thank you for your patience normal service will know be resumed.