Thursday, October 12, 2006

Speed Ranting

I haven't blogged for a few days and I'm internet cafe so first of all let me say FUCK!!! As I'm no longer typing from work I can swear and it's such a relief. Secondly let me just rush through a few of the things which have irritated me in the last few days.

Loud people in internet cafe who make me lose my train of....monkeys. People at cash machines who seem to have lost the ability to press buttons. The National Library of Scotland who, if I order three volumes of something, will always make sure to bring back at least one wrong one. Finally people who honk their car horns either to attract the attention of friends or in anger. Apart from being illegal it really puts me off my stroke there I was the other day with a very itchy bum and trying to figure out is there was somewhere I could give it good scratch without making it obvious to everyone in the street when Beep!! some dillweed honks his horn and now I cant remember where I had planned to go (I have remembered now. It was behind a tombstone in St Cuthberts Churchyard - the dead don't tell tales.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home